DoubleTree Sonoma Wine Country is looking for a Part-Time Evening Front Desk Agent to join their amazing team!
Great working environment and plenty of options to move up within the hotel and company.
Full availability to work between the hours of 2pm and midnight (two to three shifts per week). Must be able to work on weekends and holidays.
The position pays $14 per hour + Paid Time Off + Travel Discounts + 401K with Matching + and More!
We were rated #1 out of 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2019 by Fortune Magazine.
What will I be doing?
As a Front Desk Agent, you would be responsible for greeting and registering guests and checking guests out of the hotel in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Greet guests and complete the registration process to include, but not limited to, inputting and retrieving information from the computer, confirmation of guest information and room rate, selection of rooms, coding electronic keys, promoting marketing programs, providing a welcome packet and ensuring guest knows location of room and/or has a bell person accompany him/her.
· Assist guests with check-out including, but not limited to, ensuring rooms and services are correctly accounted, using the point-of-sale system, handling money, processing credit and debit cards, accepting and recording various forms of payment, converting foreign currency, making change and processing gift certificates and cards.
· Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of hotel information including, but not limited to, room categories, room rates, packages, promotions, the local area and other general product knowledge and answer guest questions and inquiries.
· Use up-selling techniques to promote hotel services and facilities and to maximize room occupancy.
· Respond to guest inquiries and requests and resolve issues in a timely, friendly and efficient manner.
· Field guest complaints, conduct research and resolve and negotiate solutions for guest satisfaction.
· Receive, input, retrieve and relay messages to guests.
· Closes the business day in the property management system.
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
· Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
· Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
· Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
· Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
· Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
· Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
· Customer Focus
· Adaptability What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!