The beautiful & iconic Arizona Biltmore Resort is in search a Full-time Food Runner to join their Frank & Albert’s team. Come be a part of this amazing team, and work for one of Hilton’s Waldorf Astoria Luxury Properties!
Hilton offers terrific benefits, including health benefits, paid time off (PTO), 401K, amazing team member and friends and family travel discounts, free lunches and other awesome Hilton perks!
· Shifts vary within the hours of (6 AM - 11 PM)
Looking for someone with availability to work 8 hour shifts. Ability to work flexible schedules, holidays and weekends is required.
· Minimum of 6 months’ customer service experience, required.
· Food Handler’s card required upon hire.
· Prior experience in similar hotel/resort/restaurant setting.
· Prior experience as a server assistant, back server or server, preferred.
Hilton has been recognized as the #1 Best Company to Work For® in the U.S. . by Great Place to Work and Fortune magazine. This is our fourth consecutive year of recognition on the top 100 list and we are the first hospitality company to reach the #1 ranking in the list’s 21-year history! What are you waiting for? Please read the information below, and submit your application!
What will I be doing?
Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Prepare and replenish foods for hot and cold buffets to include, but not limited to, fruit, juices, cereals, bread, hot food, etc.
· Replenish ice and maintain time and temperature sanitation standards
· Transport food items to and from the kitchen
· Check, maintain and control inventory of food items
· Restock outlet(s) with inventory and break down the buffet to clean, replace and set for next day
· Perform general cleaning to maintain cleanliness of work area
· Put away food stock and dry goods according to established standards
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
· Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
· Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
· Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
· Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
· Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
· Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
· Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!