A Food and Beverage Supervisor is responsible for supervising operations of Food and Beverage outlets to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while working with the team to ensure departmental targets are met.
What will I be doing?
As a Food and Beverage Supervisor, you are responsible for supervising operations of Food and Beverage outlets to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Food and Beverage Supervisor will also be required to communicate and delegate tasks to the team to ensure departmental targets are achieved. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Supervise Food and Beverage Outlet operations
· Communicate and delegate tasks to the team
· Ensure compliance of brand standards
· Manage guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
· Represent needs of the team
· Assist Food and Beverage management with achieving financial targets
· Assist Food and Beverage management with training and development of team members
· Assist with annual and mid-year appraisals with team members under your responsibility
· Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
· Be environmentally aware
· Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships