Career opportunities with a side of good times!
The newly refurbished Hilton Birmingham Metropole is seeking Food and Beverage Assistants to join the dedicated Food and Beverage department. Whether you have experience working face to face with customers in the retail sector, or experience behind the bar, we want to hear from you! Candidates with enthusiasm and a willingness to learn would be welcome in our team. Apply today and start your career with Hilton!
Who should apply?
You enjoy taking and delivering food and drinks orders, demonstrating exceptional levels of customer service, and creating memorable experiences for our guests and colleagues.
You are friendly, positive, passionate and eager to be part of a team of like-minded professionals.
Rate of pay: £10/ hour plus service charge
WELCOME TO A WORLD OF OPPORTUNITIES - No two days or two hotels are the same, but our spirit and passion for hospitality always brings all our teams together to create a culture of inclusiveness, positivity and drive to achieve our common goal. “To share the light and warmth of hospitality”. With amazing training, resources and support from both managers and colleagues, there is always an opportunity to develop and grow.
A WORLD OF REWARDS
- Free, healthy and high quality meals when on duty
- Discounted membership to the on-site LivingWell Health Club
- Grow your Career your next position could beas a Food and Beverage Team Leader or Restaurant Supervisor
- Personal Development programmes designed to support you at every step of your career
- A chance to make a difference through our Corporate Responsibility programmes – Find out what and how we are doing (https://cr.hilton.com)
- Team Member Travel Program: discounted hotel nights plus 50% off Food and Beverages (subject to individual outlets)
- Team Member Referral Program
- Discounted dental and health cover
- High street discounts: with Perks at Work
- Free car park
- Subsidised Taxi between 12am and 7am
- Holiday: 28 daysincluding bank holidays (increasing yearly to up to 33 days)
- Guest Experience Day: 1 night stay with breakfast and dinner
- Modern and inclusive Team Member’s areas