Applications closing date: 5th September 2019
Be part of an amazing team at the Hilton Templepatrick!
Becoming a member of the Hilton Templepatrick will give you:
· Access to Staff Rates in our Hilton Hotels Worldwide
· Free Gym Access
· Free Car Parking
· 50% Food and Beverage Discounts
· Discounts on Golf Activities
· Meals On Duty
· Uniforms and Dry Cleaning
A Food and Beverage Supervisor is responsible for supervising operations of Food and Beverage outlets to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while working with the team to ensure departmental targets are met.
What will I be doing?
As our Food and Beverage Supervisor at Hilton Templepatrick, you will be responsible for the overall supervision of the site wide F&B department which includes bars, restaurant, conference & events, delivering exceptional Guest and Team Member experiences. With a proven background in a full service hotel operation with a minimum of shift leader position in a food and beverage environment, you will be committed to supervise, train and develop a large team and fostering our great place to work ethos at one of the most unique hotels in Northern Ireland.
· Supervise Food and Beverage Outlet operations
· Communicate and delegate tasks to the team
· Ensure compliance of brand standards
· Manage guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
· Represent needs of the team
· Assist Food and Beverage management with achieving financial targets
· Assist Food and Beverage management with training and development of team members
· Assist with annual and mid-year appraisals with team members under your responsibility
· Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
· Be environmentally aware
· Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships
What are we looking for?
A Food and Beverage Supervisor serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
· Previous Food and Beverage experience
· Committed to delivering high levels of customer service
· Positive attitude
· Good communication skills
· Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
· Ability to work on your own or in teams
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
· Previous experience in hotel industry
· Previous experience in supervising and/or delegation
· Willingness to develop team members and self
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Contract - Permanent (39hrs per week)