Description de l'offre
At Hilton Sheffield, our Quays restaurant is open for breakfast and dinner, and offers a menu of contemporary British cuisine. 'Table 28' provides a more intimate and private setting for parties of up to 8 people, perfect for special occasions. The Quays Bar overlooks the Victoria Quay Canal and offers our guests a terrace to watch the canal barges with a coffee, premium draught beer or cocktail in hand.
What will I be doing?
As our Food and Beverage Supervisor at Hilton Sheffield, you'll be part of a team responsible for supervising operations of the outlets to deliver an exceptional Guest and Team Member experience. You'll also be required to communicate and delegate tasks to the team to ensure departmental targets are achieved. More specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Supervise Restaurant & Bar operations
· Communicate and delegate tasks to the team
· Ensure compliance of brand standards
· Manage guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
· Represent needs of the team
· Assist Food and Beverage management with achieving financial targets
· Assist Food and Beverage management with training and development of team members
· Assist with annual and mid-year appraisals with team members under your responsibility
What are we looking for?
A Food and Beverage Supervisor working with Hilton Sheffield is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, we'll be looking for the attitude, skills, and values that follow:
· Previous Restaurant & Bar supervisory experience
· Committed to delivering high levels of service
· Positive attitude
· Previous experience in hotel industry
· Willingness to develop team members and self
· Good communication skills
· Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
· Ability to work on your own or in teams What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Our teams deliver exceptional hospitality experiences to our Guests every day & their contributions are at the core of our success. We're committed to helping our teams 'Thrive@Hilton', to ensure we're our best self, every day.
Our benefit programmes help to build a strong foundation to achieve this...
BODY - We build a strong foundation for health & well being:
Retirement plan, life assurance, healthcare cash plan, dental insurance & eye care
MIND - We seek lifelong learning & meaningful leadership:
Childcare vouchers, CMP & CAP, AXA employee assistance programme
SPIRIT - We dare to dream & connect with purpose:
Team member room rates globally, perks at work package
We are Hilton, We are Hospitality!
Contract - Permanent (39 hours per week)
Salaried - £8.30 per hour + Hilton perks & benefits