Description de l'offre
Hilton London Metropole is one of the biggest hotels in Europe, with its 1059 guest rooms, 42 meeting rooms and 4 Restaurant and Bar Outlets, as well as Room Service. Our vision is to “fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” and we are looking for dynamic and ambitious individuals to share this vision and our passion for delivering excellent customer service and to create unforgettable experiences for our guests.
At Hilton London Metropole we will help you turning your dreams into tangible goals, by offering you:
· Incredible learning and career progression opportunities.
· Cross-exposure to all the F&B outlets with the opportunity to improve your skill sets and knowledge.
· The opportunity to become part of one of the leading hospitality companies in the world; Hilton Hotels.
· Fantastic benefits, such as, the Go Hilton Programme, which will give you access to discounted rates on stays in Hilton Hotels worldwide.
What are we looking for in a successful F&B Supervisor?
To be successful, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills and values that follow:
· Previous experience in hotel industry and/or Food and Beverage
· Previous experience in supervising and/or delegation
· Willingness to develop team members and self
· Passion for delivering excellence in guest service at all times
· Naturally positive attitude
· Ability to work as an effective supervisor with a team of 3 to 23 members depending on the outlet
· Strong communication skills
· Excellent grooming standards
· Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
Each of our outlets has its own personality and we are passionate about tailoring our service approach in each of them:
· Fiamma Restaurant and Sports Bar
During Breakfast service (buffet) you and your team will work in a fast paced environment, with up to 1,200 covers during the hotels busiest periods.
For breakfast service shift times range from 5:30am starts to 3pm finishes.
During Dinner service (a la carte), you will have the opportunity to engage more with guests and deliver a more customised service. You and your team will be required to have an excellent knowledge of the menu and your shifts will start either at 3pm or 5pm and will finish no later than 12am.
· EDG Bar and Whiskey/Gin Lounge (The hotels destination bar serving everything from your morning macchiato to the latest innovation in cocktails).
You will be working with F&B Assistants (Waiters/Waitresses) and specialised Bartenders to prepare and serve excellent cocktails and drinks. It is necessary for you and your team members to have in-depth knowledge of a range of beverages with an onus on cocktail preparation. Your shifts could range from an early start of 7am to an early morning finish at 4am on occasions where the bar is bustling.
General duties/ expectations in all outlets:
As a Food and Beverage Supervisor, you are responsible for supervising operations of Food and Beverage outlets to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Food and Beverage Supervisor will also be required to communicate and delegate tasks to the team to ensure departmental targets are achieved. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Supervise Food and Beverage Outlet operations
· Communicate and delegate tasks to the team
· Ensure compliance of brand standards
· Manage guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
· Represent needs of the team
· Assist Food and Beverage management with achieving financial targets
· Assist Food and Beverage management with training and development of team members
· Assist with annual and mid-year appraisals with team members under your responsibility
· Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
· Be environmentally aware
· Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships