Food and Beverage Supervisor
London (Greater London) Hotels - Restaurants
Hourly rate: Up to £13/hour plus service charge
The DoubleTree Docklands is located in a 17th-century building once housed London's last dry shipbuilding dock. With this unique mixture of old heritage and modern service, this 378 room hotel offers an exceptional family-like experience for its guests and employees. With the Jubilee and Overground-connected bus route C10 in the front, and a free ferry service to Canary Wharf, the property can be reached easily from both the north and south half of London.
With its various set of outlets and diversified range of guests, the DT Docklands offers an excellent opportunity for every team member from entry to a higher level to start or build an outstanding career in the field of hospitality.
A WORLD OF REWARDS
- Free and healthy meals when on duty
- Grow your Career your next position could beas an Assistant Food and Beverage Manager
- Personal Development programmes designed to support you at every step of your career
- A chance to make a difference through our Corporate Responsibility programmes – Find out what and how we are doing (https://cr.hilton.com)
- Team Member Travel Program: discounted hotel nights plus 50% off Food and Beverages (subject to individual outlets)
- Team Member Referral Program
- High street discounts: with Perks at Work
- Holiday: 28 daysincluding bank holidays (increasing yearly to up to 33 days)
- Modern and inclusive Team Member’s areas
What will I be doing?
- Supervise Food and Beverage Outlet operations
- Communicate and delegate tasks to the team
- Ensure compliance of brand standards
- Manage guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Represent needs of the team
- Assist Food and Beverage management with achieving financial targets
- Assist Food and Beverage management with training and development of team members
- Assist with annual and mid-year appraisals with team members under your responsibility
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
- Be environmentally aware
- Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships
You enjoy supervising and delivering operations smoothly and efficiently, dealing with guests’ queries and complaints, and creating memorable experiences for our guests and colleagues. You will work closely with the management team, deputising in their absence, and working towards common goals.
Are you an ambitious Food & Beverage professional looking to develop your leadership skills and passionate about guiding your team to success? Do you have excellent communication, coaching, and problem solving skills? Then this is the job for you!
WHAT MAKES US SPECIAL IS WHO WE ARE, AND WE ARE HILTON!
Hospitality Integrity Leadership Teamwork Ownership Now
Maybe it’s all the little things we do to show we care. From thoughtful touches and friendly service to our warm chocolate chip cookie welcome, we are here to make your stay as comfortable as possible right from the start.
Find out more about all our brands and hotels - Hilton Brands | Global Hospitality Company