Food and Beverage Supervisor
London (Greater London) IT development
Career opportunities with a side of good times!
WELCOME TO A WORLD OF OPPORTUNITIES - No two days or two hotels are the same, but our spirit and passion for hospitality always brings all our teams together to create a culture of inclusiveness, positivity and drive to achieve our common goal. “To share the light and warmth of hospitality”. With amazing training, resources and support from both managers and colleagues, there is always an opportunity to develop and grow.
A WORLD OF REWARDS
- Hourly Rate £13.80
- Free and healthy meals when on duty
- Grow your Career your next position could beas a Assistant Food and Beverage Manager
- Personal Development programmes designed to support you at every step of your career
- A chance to make a difference through our Corporate Responsibility programmes – Find out what and how we are doing (https://cr.hilton.com)
- Team Member Travel Program: discounted hotel nights plus 50% off Food and Beverages (subject to individual outlets)
- Team Member Referral Program
- High street discounts: with Perks at Work
- Holiday: 28 daysincluding bank holidays (increasing yearly to up to 33 days)
- Discounted dental and health cover
- Free Parking
- Subsidised Taxi Scheme
- Guest Experience Day after successfully passing probation
- Accommodation available with all billsincluded
- Modern and inclusive Team Member’s areas
You will join the Food & Beverage team, in either the Restaurant, Bar, Room Service or Conference and Banqueting.
You enjoy supervising and delivering operations smoothly and efficiently, dealing with guests’ queries and complaints, and creating memorable experiences for our guests and colleagues. You will work closely with the management team, deputising in their absence, and working towards common goals.
Are you an ambitious Food & Beverage professional looking to develop your leadership skills and passionate about guiding your team to success? Do you have excellent communication, coaching, and problem solving skills? Then this is the job for you!
Want to know more about this job?
Contact Francesco directly in our Recruitment Team on Francesco.Simonetti@hilton.com
WHAT MAKES US SPECIAL IS WHO WE ARE, AND WE ARE HILTON!
The most recognized name in the industry, Hilton remains synonymous with the word “hotel.” From inaugural balls and Hollywood awards galas to business events and days to remember, Hilton is where the world makes history, closes the deal, toasts special occasions and gets away from it all.
Find out more about all our brands and hotels - Hilton Brands | Global Hospitality Company