A Food and Beverage Attendant affects every Guest experience with ours restaurants, bars, room service and banquets. We always deliver an experience that will exceed our Guests' food, beverage, and culinary expectations.
What will I be doing?
We are looking for a Front of House professional to join our dynamic team. With a strong focus on dinner a la carte service we can also offer a variety of shifts for the flexible individual. To be successful in this role you must be a self-motivated, passionate hospitality professional with strong food and wine knowledge. Experience in a busy a la carte service environment is an advantage, in addition to a strong work ethic and a keen eye for detail. Y ou will be responsible for upholding the highest quality standards for the food and beverage operations and work with your Team Members to deliver an exceptional service experience that exceeds customer expectations through the following tasks:
· Receive orders and serve customer requests completely in a timely manner, including but not limited to serving as a barista or cocktail attendant/bartender, if required
· Understand menu content, any menu changes, and promotional activities
· Keep your service area clean, tidy, and well-prepared
· Efficiently manage the proper settlement of all customer accounts
· Answer Guest queries in a polite and helpful manner
What are we looking for?
Food and Beverage Attendants serving Hilton brands are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
· Friendly, positive, energetic disposition
· Committed to delivering exceptional guest service
· Motivated to learn new skills and techniques
· Smart and tidy, in appearance
· Positive and willing to participate on a team and work with a winning attitude
· Excellent communication skills
· Flexible, reliable, and responsive to a range of work situations
· Prepared to manage a variety of customer types, inquiries, and complaints
· Knowledge of food and wine matching guests requests
· Previous food hygiene experience
· Electronic ordering systems experience
· Cash handling experience
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!