We are looking for a Food and Beverage Attendant for Wakatipu Grill, with endless passion for F&B and hospitality. As an F&B Attendant you are responsible for engaging our guests during their experience with us and ensuring all brand service standards are met to the highest quality.
Our unique location offers our guests two hotels from the Hilton brand to choose from: Hilton Queenstown Resort and Spa and DoubleTree by Hilton Queenstown and all of our Team Members get to work across both brands.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In your new role you will be responsible for engaging our guests during their visit, and ensuring brand service standards are met to the highest quality. Reporting to the Outlet Manager, you will enjoy working as part of a team on a rotating roster, in a fast-paced environment. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Provide a-la-carte and/or buffet style service in line with the Hilton Brand Service Standards
· Receive orders and serve customer requests completely in a timely manner
· Understand menu content, any menu changes, and promotional activities
· Keep your service area clean, tidy, and well-prepared
· Efficiently manage the proper settlement of all customer accounts
· Answer guest queries in a polite and helpful manner
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
As an F&B Attendant you are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
· Friendly, positive, energetic disposition
· Passion for Food & Beverage
· Committed to delivering exceptional guest service
· Motivated to learn new skills and techniques
· Smart and tidy, in appearance
· Positive and willing to participate on a team and work with a winning attitude
· Flexible, reliable, and responsive to a range of work situations
· Prepared to manage a variety of customer types, inquiries, and complaints
· Previous food hygiene experience
· Electronic ordering systems experience
· Cash handling experience
WHAT IS IN IT FOR ME?
As a Hilton team member you can expect to receive the following and more:
· Competitive benefits such as daily dry-cleaned uniform and hot meal in our Team Member restaurant
· Member of the Hilton GO program giving you access to discounted room and F&B rates worldwide
· Access to Hilton University training, offering more than 3,500 learning programs
· Participate in ongoing recognition programs
· Training & development and worldwide career opportunities