* Do you want to work for the UK’s #1 Great Places to Work 2021? *
This isn’t just a job, it’s the beginning of a career with amazing opportunities worldwide.
No experience is necessary, but a positive attitude is key
This role is working 24 hours a week on a rota basis Monday to Sunday
· Service charge : 12.5%
· Free meals on duty
· Travel and food discounts: - 30 hotel nights from £35 per night plus 50% off F&B (subject to individual outlets)
· Holiday: 28 days including bank holidays (increasing yearly)
· Pension scheme
· Discounted dental and health cover
· High street discounts: with Perks at Work
· Free uniforms
· Grow your career: access to a network of 6500+ hotels across 100+ countries (subject to local right to work rules)
· Personal Development : programmes designed to support your career
WHAT’S THE JOB?
· You’ll work in either the Bar, Restaurant, Breakfast, Room Service and/or Conference and Events
· You’ll communicate with the kitchen and the guests to ensuring a smooth and memorable experience
· You’ll welcome guests in a friendly manner and demonstrate amazing customer service
· You’ll work 5 days per week, sometimes including weekends and bank holidays.
· You might work breakfast shifts (starting between 6am and 7am) and/or Bar, Conference and Events shifts (finishing between 11pm and 2am)
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
· Genuine friendliness
· Team players
· Passion for food and beverage
· A drive to always learn more
· Great communicators
· Pride in personal presentation
· Immediate start
· We’ll respond within two weeks if you’ve been successful with your application
· You’ll be invited for an interview, followed by a trial shift
· In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must have the eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom.
· Documentation is required at interview stage (for EU Nationals share code requested to check EU Settled/Pre-Settled status)