The Hilton Reading is having a Recruitment Event for everyone who wants to have a career within our
Food and Beverage and Conference and Banqueting Department
“We are Hilton! We are Hospitality!”
If you are enthusiastic, passionate and seeking a career in hospitality come to Hilton Reading and attend our Open Recruitment day!
We are currently looking for:
· Casual Conference and Banqueting Assistant
· Food and Beverage Assistant(full time morning and evening shift), Part time (20h/w) and Casuals
Date : Tuesday the 11th of September 2018
Time: Anytime between from 10.00am – 4.00pm
Place: Hilton Reading
Address : Drake Way, Reading, RG2 0GQ
Dress Code : Smart Casual
What should you bring?
Valid passport/national ID (Visa & work permit if necessary), and your CV!
Anything else you need to do prior to the date?
Please confirm you attendance by clicking the Apply button - or send your CV by e-mail to :
Why join the Hilton family as a Food and Beverage Assistance?
• “It’s your world”– Your next role could be as a Food and Beverage Team Leader or Supervisor, or why not move into a different department like Front Office, Accounts or Human Resources in over 100 different countries
• Personal Development programmes for Waiters, Supervisors and Managers
• Complimentary meals on duty and uniforms provided
• A full list of benefits will be given at the time of the interview
What will I be doing?
• You will be the face of the outlet, communicating with the kitchen and the guests alike ensuring a smooth and memorable experience
• Welcome guests in a polite and friendly manner, consistently demonstrating great customer service
What will I be doing?
· You might work in the following areas of Food and Beverage: Bar, Restaurant, Breakfast, Room Service and/or Conference and Events
· You will be the face of the outlet, communicating with the kitchen and the guests alike ensuring a smooth and memorable experience
· Welcome guests in a polite and friendly manner, consistently demonstrating great customer service
· As a Food and Beverage Host you will work 5 days per week, including, but not always, weekends and bank holidays.
· Breakfast shifts usually start between 6am and 7am and Bar and Conference and Events may finish between 11pm and 2am.
We are looking forward to hearing back from you and we hope to see you on Tuesday the 11th of September!