The Hilton Sedona Resort at Bell Rock has an exciting opening for a Fitness Membership Manager to direct and oversee the marketing, programs, and operation of the property's Fitness Center.
The Fitness Membership Manager (FMM), delivers an outstanding and well-rounded sales and service experience to all guests and members through a compelling approach of offering membership, fitness and retail products and services. The FMM builds relationships, translates the value of products and service offerings, and has a strong focus on behaviors that drive member acquisition and retention. The FMM delivers successful guest and member engagement, and attainment of sales revenue goals.
What will I be doing?
As Fitness Membership Manager (FMM), you will deliver an outstanding and well-rounded sales and service experience to all guests and members through a compelling approach of offering membership, fitness and retail products and services. You will build relationships, translate the value of products and service offerings, and has a strong focus on behaviors that drive member acquisition and retention. The FMM delivers successful guest and member engagement, and attainment of sales revenue goals. Specifically, you will be responsible for the following:
· Partners with the Director of Spa & Wellness to provide an outstanding, member-centric experience that strengthens member relationships and builds member retention
· Tours potential members through the fitness center and describes the facility, equipment, services and amenities that directly tie back to their individual fitness needs and goals
· Communicates membership and fitness offers in a clear and concise manner using provided presentation materials
· Effectively and professionally enrolls guests, adhering to relevant policies and procedures
· On-boards new members and assists with all member retention activities in order to drive fitness center profitability
· Serves as an ongoing resource for members’ questions, concerns and feedback, escalating challenges to the Director when appropriate
· Inspects the fitness center and equipment to ensure guests are continuously provided with a clean, well-maintained environment
· Generates leads internally and from within the community using promotions, outreach, referrals, and other methods
· Utilizes tracking and planning tools to manage leads and potential business opportunities
· Consistently achieve or exceed productivity and sales goals
What are we looking for?
· Minimum 2 years of sales experience, with an in-depth knowledge of sales practices and techniques
· General understanding of the Fitness Industry; experience working at a fitness center and/or spa preferred
· Ability to work with computers including, experience with Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Word, POS systems, and fitness software systems
· Strong interpersonal communication and customer service skills; ability to listen empathetically and engage with members and guests in a genuine way
· Independent, performance-minded, self-starter with strong organizational skills
· Open availability to work weekends and holidays as required
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
· Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
· Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
· Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
· Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
· Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
· Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
· Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!