A Finance Support Services Supervisor will ensure all financial plans are upheld in coordination with hotels/company standards and in conjunction with the forecasting and budgeting plans of the hotel.
What will I be doing?
As Finance Support Services Supervisor, you will ensure all financial plans are upheld in coordination with hotel/company standards and in conjunction with the forecasting and budgeting plans of the hotel. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Work in conjunction with the Finance Manager to provide full and accurate forecasting and budgeting proposals within the hotel
· Provide timely and accurate financial statements
· Ensure all financial regulations are met, through the maintenance of adequate systems of internal control
· Prepare capital reviews as required by the General/Hotel Manager and/or Finance Manager
· Train and develop local Finance Team Members and ensure succession plans are in place
· Build the financial awareness among members of the local management team
· Hold monthly meetings with the Finance Team to give financial updates
· Act in accordance with fire, health and safety regulations and follow the correct procedures when required