WELCOME TO A WORLD OF OPPORTUNITIES - No two days or two hotels are the same, but our spirit and passion for hospitality always brings all our teams together to create a culture of inclusiveness, positivity and drive to achieve our common goal. “To share the light and warmth of hospitality”. With amazing training, resources and support from both managers and colleagues, there is always an opportunity to develop and grow.
A WORLD OF REWARDS
- Competitive salary of £25,000 - £25,500 per annum
- Smart uniform provided
- Free and healthy meals when on duty
- Grow your Career
- Personal Development programmes designed to support you at every step of your career
- A chance to make a difference through our Corporate Responsibility programmes – Find out what and how we are doing (https://cr.hilton.com)
- Team Member Travel Program: discounted hotel nights plus 50% off Food and Beverages (subject to individual outlets)
- Team Member Referral Program
- High street discounts: with Perks at Work
- Holiday: 28 daysincluding bank holidays (increasing yearly to up to 33 days)
What will I be doing?
- Preparing and processing supplier payments in Peoplesoft System, including commission invoices ensuring they all are correctly coded
- Attaching the correct documentation to invoices and reconciling purchase orders to invoices received
- Checking that PO’s have been good received in Birch Street system before processing the invoices
- Keeping record of all Manual PO’s handed out
- Making manual payments BACS & CHAPS
- Updating PO log and Manual Payments log
- Preparing monthly supplier statement reconciliations
- Dealing with supplier queries
- Preparing AP monthly accruals and present to Finance Manager for checking
- Ensuring that all accounts payable activities comply with relevant financial policies and procedures
- Investigating and resolving outstanding creditor items
- Supporting the Team on the daily run of the office
- To carry out additional tasks as instructed by the Finance Manager and /or Cluster Finance Director
Want to know more about this job?
Contact Sandi directly in our Recruitment Team on Sandi.Mahlli@Hilton.com
WHAT MAKES US SPECIAL IS WHO WE ARE, AND WE ARE HILTON!
Maybe it’s all the little things we do to show we care. From thoughtful touches and friendly service to our warm chocolate chip cookie welcome, we are here to make your stay as comfortable as possible right from the start.
Find out more about all our brands and hotels - Hilton Brands | Global Hospitality Company