The Cluster Finance administrator will perform activities to support Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Payroll and General Accounting activities in the cluster finance office. The Finance Administrator will participate in a diverse range of activities as detailed below and will be a significant point of contact between the local Finance function and the UK SSC/COE and our outsourced vendor.
What will I be doing?
· Perform cluster Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Payroll and General Accounting activities as directed
· Interact with the SSC/COE and outsourced vendor to provide information and resolve inquiries.
· Respond to guest inquiries, charge inquiries and requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner to support continuing efforts to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability
· Participate in special projects, team training and development
· Act in accordance with fire, health and safety regulations on property and follow the correct procedures when required
· Hilton is in the hospitality industry, and a hospitable service atmosphere must be projected at all times
· Develops and maintains constructive and cooperative working relationships with other finance departments and corporate departments they support
· Collaborates with manager to establish specific goals and plans to prioritise, organise and accomplish project/department goals
· Attends staff meetings pertinent to work assignments
· Researches and responds to information requests from internal departments and management
· Ability to exercise sound judgement and decision making skills
· Other general administrative duties: You’ll also be available to do ad-hoc administration such as administrating applications and any other tasks