A Meetings Simplified Group, Conference, and Events (GCE) Sales Executive will maximise revenue opportunities in the areas of group reservations, conferences and events by driving sales leads and increasing conversions.
Within this opportunity we are able to offer flexi home/office working. You would be required to be in the office a minimum of 2 days a week.
With the role we are also able to offer part time hours, you would be required to work a minimum of 20 hours a week between Monday and Friday
What will I be doing?
As MS Group, Conference, and Events (GCE) Sales Executive, you will maximise revenue opportunities in the areas of group reservations, conferences and events by driving sales leads and increasing conversions. The Meetings Simplified GC&E Sales Executive will interact frequently with Guests and customers through phone and email with the intention of earning repeat and expanded business. Specifically, a Group, Conference, and Events (GCE) Sales Executive will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Receive and convert incoming enquiries to achieve targets and maximize revenue
· Manage an events schedule to maximise yield
· Focus on a consistently executed up-selling approach
· Build strong relationships with customers to fully understand their needs
· Arrange Hotel show rounds for the pro-active sales team to undertake
· Ensure the complete administration and execution of all planned events
· Participate in hotel promotional activities
What are we looking for?
A Meetings Simplified Group, Conference, and Events (GCE) Sales Executive serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
· Good organisational and administration skills
· Positive attitude and good communication skills
· Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
· Confident telephone manner
· High level of IT skills
· Excellent grooming standards
· Demonstrated previous experience working in a customer service environment
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!