Description de l'offre
Hilton Surfers Paradise has an opportunity to join our friendly and committed Sales Team in the full time role of Event Sales Coordinator. Reporting to the Conference and Events Sales Manager, the Event Sales Coordinator promotes, sells and controls events for our event spaces which includes 5 meeting rooms and unique outdoor event spaces within the Hotel.
What will I be doing?
As Events Sales Coordinator, you will be responsible for the full sales cycle, from client enquiry, negotiating, contracting, up- selling, and producing event orders to ensure successful delivery by our Operations Team. As Events Coordinator you will be given hands-on development within a busy Department and will be directly responsible for:
· Maximising all Conference & Events revenue opportunities
· Reviewing forthcoming business plans, identify gaps and ensure proactive measures to fill capacity and meet set targets
· Ensuring accuracy of post event billings and develop relationships to drive loyalty and the r-contracting of business.
· Ensuring enquiries are converted into confirmed business and opportunities to up-sell are taken
· Be responsible for the full cycle from taking an enquiry to organisation of the event through to handover with the Operations team
· Deliver exceptional customer service to our clients ensuring their expectations are exceeded every time
What are we looking for?
A Sales Executive serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
· Prior Conference &E vents experience, preferably within a hotel / leisure environment
· Strong influencing and communication skills and an ability to handle a variety of clients and events
· A passion for customer service and events
· Excellent organisational, planning and administrative skills
· Proven sales skills and ability to develop relationships
· Experience with Delphi will be highly regarded
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travellers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!