We are looking for positive and friendly Sales Executives to join the Meetings Simplified Team, based at Hilton Leeds City.
The Meetings Simplified Team is a centralised sales office looking after small corporate meeting enquiries for Hilton hotels across UK & Ireland. As part of the team, you will be frequently interacting with customers through phone and email to secure meeting space bookings, increase conversion and earn repeat business.
- Competitive Starting salary of £22,308 with an uncapped bonus structure
- Flexible Hybrid Working – Two days in Central Leeds office (walking distancing from the train/bus station), with three days working from home
- No weekend working and working hours between 09:00 – 17:00
What will I be doing?
As Meetings Simplified Sales Executive, you will be looking after meeting enquiries for 35 delegates or less for a number of hotels across UK&I. Specifically, you will be performing the following tasks to the highest standard:
- Receiving enquiries for meeting space via phone/email, checking availability and creating proposals for clients
- Working with clients to convert enquiries to achieve targets and maximize revenue
- Handling high volume of meeting enquiries whilst working to tight deadlines to ensure we capture revenue opportunity before the competition
- Building strong relationships with customers to fully understand their needs
- Working with a variety of different hotels and stakeholders to understand their strategies and unique selling points
- Ensure the complete administration of all bookings
What are we looking for?
To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Demonstrated previous experience working in a customer service environment
- Good organisational and administration skills
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Confident telephone manner
- High level of IT skills
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travellers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!