Description de l'offre
An ER Advisor with Hilton UK and Ireland is responsible for providing remote support and a high standard of service to our Leaders and to all levels of HR field Operations.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced ER Advisor or HR Manager to join a fantastic team in a company that is a leader in the hospitality industry.
What will I be doing?
. Key activities include:
· Working directly with line managers, you will provide expert ER advice, which is compliant with company procedures and current employment legislation, and which protects the commercial performance of the business.
· Interacting with our operations leaders, you will be expected to coach and support them in great people management, ensuring a positive and engaging work environment for all team members.
· In partnership with HR field operators, you will direct and support the processes required for organisational change.
· To ensure that the ER Centre of Expertise delivers a best in class ER service, and one which demonstrates clear value to all our stakeholders.
· Case management and recording to ensure all cases are tracked and documents are captured on our HR Information System.
· To ensure governance, compliance and best practice are consistently applied in all ER matters.
· When appropriate, to provide training and coaching to new and existing managers and to be part of the resource building team.
· Involvement in the analysis of ER trends and the development of support materials/interventions.
· To utilise our external and internal legal advisors/resources as appropriate.
· Be the key point of contact in providing ER advice to a region of field HR and leaders on all aspects of ER including but not limited to disciplinary, absence management, flexible working, performance management, maternity, TUPE and restructure/redundancy
· To provide, where required, field HR and leaders with accurate and timely supporting information/documentation to assist them implement the advice given and to comply with company policy/process.
· General advice and updates
· To influence decision-making and escalate concerns where there may be legal or commercial risk.
· Ensure that all requests for advice are dealt with in accordance with our service level agreement (SLA).
· To provide solutions to complex ER issues.
What are we looking for?
The work environment is fast paced and results oriented and we all work together to achieve individual and team goals. The job requires strong initiative, resilience and self-direction. A sincere appreciation for people and how they are uniquely motivated is the foundation for success.
To be successful, you should display and maintain the following attitude, behaviours, skills:
· A good working knowledge of current UK employment legislation and case law.
· Experience of providing sound ER advice to line management.
· Ability to interpret and advise on company procedures.
· Demonstrate strong capability in relation to the Hilton Values - a desire to do the 'right thing'.
· High level of self-motivation and the ability to work with minimum supervision.
· Good working level of proficiency and confidence in using Microsoft Office and other desktop applications.
· Able to demonstrate good organisational skills and attention to detail.
· Self-motivated and able to manage own priorities in order to meet service level agreements.
· Able to evidence experience of attending/managing discipline and fair treatment cases.
· Ability to analyse complex information, explore all possibilities and influence decision makers to come to the correct conclusion.
· Ability to work under pressure and retain a clear view within a demanding environment.
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
· A sound knowledge of Global people policies and procedures
· Ability to coach, and where required, challenge line managers to resolve ER cases whilst providing excellent customer service
· Understanding of the ET systems ( all UK and Ireland nations)
· Working knowledge of pre tribunal preparation
· Ability to recognise trends and contribute to activity that addresses gaps in performance
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement.
We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organisation like Hilton, which provides substantially discounted hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus a wide range of discounts on products and services offered by Hilton and its partners.
Are there any Special Conditions Related to this Position?
Yes. This position requires a Criminal Records Bureau Check. Hilton will conduct this check during the employment process.