An ER Advisor with Hilton UK and Ireland is responsible for providing remote support and a high standard of service to our Leaders and to all levels of HR field Operations.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced ER Advisor or HR Manager to join a fantastic team in a company that is a leader in the hospitality industry.
What will I be doing?
. Key activities include:
· Working directly with line managers, you will provide expert ER advice, which is compliant with company procedures and current employment legislation, and which protects the commercial performance of the business.
· Interacting with our operations leaders, you will be expected to coach and support them in great people management, ensuring a positive and engaging work environment for all team members.
· In partnership with HR field operators, you will direct and support the processes required for organisational change.
· To ensure that the ER Centre of Expertise delivers a best in class ER service, and one which demonstrates clear value to all our stakeholders.
· Case management and recording to ensure all cases are tracked and documents are captured on our HR Information System.
· To ensure governance, compliance and best practice are consistently applied in all ER matters.
· When appropriate, to provide training and coaching to new and existing managers and to be part of the resource building team.
· Involvement in the analysis of ER trends and the development of support materials/interventions.
· To utilise our external and internal legal advisors/resources as appropriate.
· Be the key point of contact in providing ER advice to a region of field HR and leaders on all aspects of ER including but not limited to disciplinary, absence management, flexible working, performance management, maternity, TUPE and restructure/redundancy
· To provide, where required, field HR and leaders with accurate and timely supporting information/documentation to assist them implement the advice given and to comply with company policy/process.
· General advice and updates
· To influence decision-making and escalate concerns where there may be legal or commercial risk.
· Ensure that all requests for advice are dealt with in accordance with our service level agreement (SLA).
· To provide solutions to complex ER issues.