A Door Person maintains frequent contact with Guests by welcoming them on arrival, assisting with departures, parking Guests' cars as required, overseeing delivery and safe keeping of luggage, and providing others services for all Guests.
What will I be doing?
As a Door Person, you serve as a key connection point between Guests and the hotel as well as other hotel departments. A Door Person with the hotel property influences the Guest's first impression, and therefore, must ensure always offer a professional and welcoming disposition. Specifically, the Doorman will perform the following tasks at the highest level of service:
· Comply with Company brand standards at all times
· Welcome guests on arrival and assist with their luggage
· Maintain frequent contact with regular Guests and visitors
· Park Guests' cars on the hotel premises, as required
· Provide a driving service to Guests, as required
· Ensure cleanliness and safety of all hotel vehicles
· Keep up to date on all hotel services as well as VIPs and special events
· Be knowledgeable on external locations, attractions, and landmarks in the vicinity
· Project a professional manner with an emphasis on hospitality and guest service
· Able to work on Night when required by the business needs