Description de l'offre
Chef de Partie – Fiamma Kitchen
Hilton London Metropole is one of the biggest hotels in Europe, with over 1000 guest rooms, 42 meeting rooms and 4 F&B Outlets.
Fiamma Restaurant offers breakfast service and dinner a la carte service with an Italian/Mediterranean menu.
Our vision is to “fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” and we are looking for dynamic and ambitious individuals to share this vision and our passion for delivering excellent customer service and creating unforgettable experiences for our guests.
Our commitment to you:
At Hilton London Metropole we will help you turning your dreams into tangible goals, by offering you:
· Incredible learning and career progression opportunities
· Cross-exposure across our restaurant, banqueting and pastry Kitchens with the opportunity to improve your skill sets and knowledge
· Opportunity to be a part of one of the leading hospitality companies in the world; Hilton Hotels
· Fantastic benefits, such as, the GO Hilton Programme, which will give you access to discounted rates on stays in Hilton Hotels worldwide
Your duties / responsibilities as a Chef de Partie in a nut shell:
· Preparing menus in collaboration with our Executive Chef and Sous Chef's
· Ensuring all basic preparation prior to service is complete
· Follow the guidance of the Executive Chef / Sous Chef and input new ideas for all menus
· Work with speed and accuracy at all time
· Enforce Hilton's health and safety standards
· Help to maintain a positive working environment
· Able to supervise between 1-6 Chef's on a shift
· To be flexible and willing to help other Kitchen areas at busy times
· Ability and desire to motivate the Team
Requirements to be considered for this position:
· Knowledge of best cooking practices and current food trends, costing, food safety, training and equipment
· Previous experience as a Chef de Partie for a minimum of 1 year or strong experience as a Demi Chef de Partie
· Ability to coach and mentor direct reports
· Excellent communication skills
· Supervisory experience
· Positive attitude
· NVQ Level 3 in culinary arts (advantageous but not necessary)
How would your shifts look like?
Early Shift: 5am to 1pm
Middle Shift: 9am to 4pm
Late Shift: 4pm to 11pm