Description de l'offre
As coordinator of the Corporate Responsibility function in Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA), you will support the activation and management of Hilton's global corporate responsibility strategy, Travel with Purpose, across our brands, corporate offices and hotels in EMEA. This is a contract position for 6 months, with the possibility to extend another 6 months depending on business needs and the team member's performance.
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
With thousands of hotels in over 100 countries and territories, Hilton offers countless opportunities to delight. From an open door to a welcoming smile and an exceptional experience, we offer the millions of travellers who stay with us every year a welcome they will never forget. If you appreciate the impact global travel can have on the world you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Hilton Team Member. Because it's with Hilton where we never forget the reason we're here: to delight our guests, Team Members, and owners alike.
What will I be doing?
• Support the Corporate Responsibility team in executing the company's global corporate responsibility strategy within the EMEA region, in line with the region's top business priorities. This includes working with the global Corporate Responsibility team as well as regional functions to support or manage selected EMEA-level projects (e.g. impact reporting, volunteering, champions network, soap recycling, responsible sourcing).
• Assist the Corporate Responsibility team in writing/developing/editing of effective communications, presentations, briefings, webinars etc to support our hotels, brands, regional teams or external requests.
• Assist the Corporate Responsibility team in event management of internal and external events, including team member volunteering activities, sustainable meetings & events, and speaking opportunities.
• Partner with the Corporate Communications/Consumer PR teams to deliver compelling communication of Travel with Purpose programs and outcomes.
• Provide general administrative and programmatic support to the Corporate Responsibility team.
What are we looking for?
• Dynamic and passionate about working in a global team, engaging stakeholders across multiple brands, corporate offices and hotels across EMEA.
• Good understanding of corporate responsibility/sustainability issues including sustainable development, community engagement, environmental sustainability, responsible sourcing and human rights. Experience in project / issue management will be prioritized.
• Sensitive and reflexive to the needs and opportunities of diverse communities across the EMEA region.
• Willing to be available/accessible during non-traditional hours when/if needed
• English language (native or bi-lingual) is essential, additional knowledge of European languages would be useful.
• Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of the Go Hilton Team Member Travel Program, which provides reduced hotel room rates for you, your family & friends! We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton.
• To hold a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
• To have significant relevant experience
• Potential travel 20-30% of the time, mostly in EMEA
• To have Extensive relevant experience