The Global Marketing team brings to life the unique promise of Hilton's portfolio of brands by defining, creating, and delivering exceptional multi-channel marketing campaigns designed to drive business results.
What will I be doing:
This role forms an integral part of the Marketing content team focused on ensuring that Hilton content can be successfully deployed, displayed, and maintained across multiple distribution channels.
More specifically, you will:
· Serve as the subject matter authority for digital content management and publishing capabilities.
· Act as the liaison and consultant with partners to engineer the best content management solutions for each initiative.
· Conceptualize how content can best be crafted and stored using existing CMS, DAM, and supporting system structures.
· Identify new modeling needs based on business priorities, user feedback, reporting, and analysis, and work with product managers and partners on implementation.
· Ensure an omni-channel lens is used when collaborating across teams, working closely with copywriters and content editors when defining the scope of work.
· Build project-specific work plans that include impact analysis, achievements, resource identification, and working with management on work allocation.
· Provide detailed documentation and use cases for content topics stemming from planning sessions, frequently conducting audits, analysis, and proposing modeling.
· Provide support and training for the Marketing content team.
· Communicate efficiently across teams, strengthening relationships and understanding of content systems, structure, and workflow.
· Enter content into appropriate systems and troubleshoot content configuration-related issues, utilizing knowledge across peers.
What are we looking for:
We believe the success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
· CMS and/or content model expertise, including the ability to quickly understand content artifacts (i.e. mapping system to frontend, templates for content entry, etc.).
· Ability to work collaboratively across teams, advocating for platform-agnostic setup and seeing larger needs beyond immediate content question.
· Strong personal organizational skills; ability to project manage multiple time-sensitive assignments simultaneously in a sophisticated work environment.
To fulfill this role successfully, you should demonstrate the following minimum qualifications:
· Three (3) years working in a specialized content-related position
· Two (2) years working with Content Management Systems (CMS)
It would be helpful in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
· BA/BS Bachelor's Degree in a related field
· One (1) year of experience with Bloomreach
· Willingness to travel, as required and once safe to do so
What is it like working for Hilton?
Hilton is the world’s leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For over a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities, and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We will ensure that qualified individuals with protected disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions of his or her role, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.