Conrad Bali - Korean Speaking Guest Relations Officer
Denpasar (Kota Denpasar) Hotels - Restaurants
With thousands of hotels in over 100 countries and territories, Hilton offers countless opportunities to delight. From an open door to a welcoming smile and an exceptional experience, we offer the millions of travellers who stay with us every year a welcome they will never forget. In addition to our flagship brand, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, the family of brands includes Waldorf Astoria, LXR, Conrad, Canopy, Curio Collection, DoubleTree, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton and many others.
If you appreciate the impact global travel can have on the world, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Hilton Team Member. Because it’s with Hilton where we never forget the reason we're here: to delight our guests, Team Members, and owners alike.
What will I be doing?
As the Korean Speaking Guest Relations Officer, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Attend and involve in departmental meetings and shift briefing.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the work area and work equipment's.
- Conduct check in and check out process with efficient manner especially for Korean Guests and other nationality will be optional.
- Able to make recommendations of facilities and services requested by the guest.
- Fulfilled guest needs and follow up with any requests.
- Recognize HHonors members and frequent stays, as well as familiar with the HHonors programs
- Prepared for next day arrival such as registration card, guests benefit, room key etc and do preparation for next day departure.
- Handle Hiccups and ensure of guest satisfaction at all time, as well as communicate it with Guest Relations Captain or Asst. Mgr.
- Make guest room reservations with utilizing up-sell for the revenue maximize.
- Fully understand of emergency procedures.
- Manage room moves whenever necessary with the assistance of Guest Service Officer
- Handling cash transactions including cash floats and foreign exchange.
- Assume other duties assigned by Guest Relations Captains and Guest Relations Manager
- To develop and maintain a high level of communication with all departments and promote goodwill by being courteous, friendly and helpful to all guests, superior and fellow team member.
- Responsible for working tools always available for operational and maintain working area clean and tidy.
- To carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- In delivering services always in line with the Brand Standard and Operating Philosophy.
A Guest Relations Officer - Korean serving Hilton Brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviour, skills, and values that follow:
• Minimum of 2 years as a Guest Relation - Korean Speaker in the hospitality Industry.
• University graduate / hotel management / hotel school diploma
• Neat in appearance and in good health.
• Good communication skills.
• Pleasing, charming, honest, possess a sense of humor, have the right attitude and is physically fit.
• Have a good command over verbal and written Korean and English language to meet business needs.
• A basic knowledge on any additional foreign languages will be advantageous.
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travellers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!