A Conference and Events Sales Intern with Hilton Hotels & Resorts will maximise revenue opportunities in the areas of conferences and events by driving sales leads and increasing conversions.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Brand? One of the most recognized names in the industry, Hilton Hotels & Resorts offers travelers a world of authentic experiences. The brand continues to be the innovative, forward-thinking global leader of hospitality. With products and services that meet the needs of tomorrow's savvy global travelers, we shape experiences in which every Guest feels cared for, valued, and respected. If you understand the importance of upholding a brand's reputation and value the effort it takes to provide a globally recognized hospitality experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Hilton Hotels & Resorts. Because it's with Hilton Hotels & Resorts where we promise an exceptional Guest experience every time.
What will I be doing?
As Conference and Events Sales Administrator, you will maximise revenue opportunities in the areas of conferences and events by driving sales leads and increasing conversions. The Conference and Events Sales Administrator will interact frequently with Guests and customers with the intention of earning repeat and expanded business. Specifically, a Conference and Events Sales Administrator will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Receive and convert incoming internal inquiries and manage the events
· Daily Quality reporting for the GCE department and present to stakeholders
· Manage an events schedule to maximise yield
· Focus on a consistently executed up-selling approach
· Build strong relationships with customers both internally and externally to fully understand their needs
· Answer and transfer all telephone calls into the department
· Participate in hotel promotional activities
· Manage guest feedback requests and ensure that all surveys are responded to in a timely manner
· General Office administration tasks
What are we looking for?
· Good organisational and administration skills
· Positive attitude and good communication skills
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
· Hospitality Management degree student or similar studies
· Knowledge of the hotel property management systems