Conference and Events Operations Supervisor
London (Greater London) IT development
Career opportunities with a side of good times!
NOW IS AN EXCITING MOMENT TO JOIN THE TEAM AT THE HILTON LONDON METROPOLE.
The hotel has just finished a transformational refurbishment, updating all of its Food & Beverage outlets, Bedrooms, Public Areas and Meeting Space, setting us well on our way to becoming Europe's Leading Conference & Event's Hotel!
Following the completion of the refurbishment, the hotel now boasts 1,100 bedrooms, a state of the art fitness centre, four unique restaurants and bars, 35+ meeting rooms, including three ballrooms, with capacity for over 1,350 guests as well as an exclusive event space with unparalleled breath-taking skyline views across London.
Fancy taking a closer look at our brand new hotel? Check out our socials:
WELCOME TO A WORLD OF OPPORTUNITIES - No two days or two hotels are the same, but our spirit and passion for hospitality always brings all our teams together to create a culture of inclusiveness, positivity and drive to achieve our common goal. “To share the light and warmth of hospitality”. With amazing training, resources and support from both managers and colleagues, there is always an opportunity to develop and grow.
A WORLD OF REWARDS
- Hourly Rate of £13 per hour + service charge
- Smart uniform provided andlaundered
- Free, healthy and high quality meals when on duty
- Grow your Career your next position could beas a Assistant Conference & Events Operations Manager
- Personal Development programmes designed to support you at every step of your career
- A chance to make a difference through our Corporate Responsibility programmes – Find out what and how we are doing (https://cr.hilton.com)
- Team Member Travel Program: discounted hotel nights plus 50% off Food and Beverages (subject to individual outlets)
- Team Member Referral Program
- Discounted dental and health cover
- High street discounts: with Perks at Work
- Discounted car park
- Holiday: 28 daysincluding bank holidays (increasing yearly to up to 33 days)
- Modern and inclusive Team Member’s areas
You will join the Conference and Events Operations team.
You enjoy supervising and delivering events smoothly and efficiently, dealing with guests’ queries and complaints. You will work closely with the management team, deputising in their absence, and working towards creating memorable experiences for our guests and colleagues.
Are you an ambitious Conference and Events professional, looking to develop your leadership skills and passionate about guiding your team to success? Do you have excellent communication, coaching, and problem solving skills? Then this is the job for you!
Want to know more about this job?
Contact Martina directly in our Recruitment Team on Martina.Deiana@Hilton.com
WHAT MAKES US SPECIAL IS WHO WE ARE, AND WE ARE HILTON!
The most recognized name in the industry, Hilton remains synonymous with the word “hotel.” From inaugural balls and Hollywood awards galas to business events and days to remember, Hilton is where the world makes history, closes the deal, toasts special occasions and gets away from it all.
Find out more about all our brands and hotels - Hilton Brands | Global Hospitality Company