Description de l'offre
What will I be doing?
As a C and E Administrator, you will support administration needs for hotel events.
· Contribute to the strategy and planning activities of the function
· Handle all customer enquiries with a professional telephone manner and demonstrate high standards of customer service.
· Ensure that all documentation of the department are up to date and ready for audit.
· Participate in hotel promotional activities
· Ensure the team have the appropriate tools, training and equipment to deliver the products/propositions consistently to the required standard
· Ensure stationery and all related office materials, uniforms are kept on the right level
· Ensure a health, safe, secure and stimulating environment
What are we looking for?
A Conference and Events Administrator serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
· Good organisational and administration skills
· Positive attitude and good communication skills
· Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
· Confident telephone manner
· Confident with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
· Excellent grooming standards
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
· Demonstrated previous experience working in the Conference and Events function What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Contract - Permanent (39 hrs per week)
Salary - £8.50 per hour + Hilton perks package