Looking to join a culture of excellence and be part of the most recognised name in the hospitality industry?
“We are Hilton! We are Hospitality!”
We create heartfelt experiences for our guests and meaningful opportunities for our Team Members. Achieving consistently the title of “Great places to work”, this is not just a job – we offer you a journey of self-discovery, growth and an exceptional career.
Interested in learning more or to hear it straight from our team, click on the link below:
Why join the Hilton family as a Food and Beverage Host?
· “It's your world”– Your next role could be as a Food and Beverage Team Leader or Supervisor, or why not move into a different department like Front Office, Accounts or Human Resources in over 100 different countries
· Personal Development programmes for Waiters, Supervisors and Managers
· Worldwide travel perks - up to 30 nights at discounted rates and 50% F&B discounts
· Industry leading benefits including contributory pension scheme, discounted dental and health cover, and high street discounts
· 28 days holidays including bank holidays (increasing yearly)
· Complimentary meals on duty and uniforms provided
· Service charge and tips
What will I be doing?
As a Conference and Banquet Host, you are responsible for assisting with set-ups and seating as well as managing queries to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Conference and Banquet Host will also be required to contribute to reaching departmental targets. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Welcome guests in a polite and friendly manner
· Coordinate seating for customers
· Up-sell with latest departmental incentives
· Manage Conference and Banquet set-ups
· Ensure guests are billed accurately
· Follow cash handling procedures
· Manage guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
· Comply with company brand standards
· Strive to achieve departmental targets as part of the team
· Ensure cleanliness of work areas
· Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
· Comply with local licensing laws
· Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships
· Be environmentally aware