Description de l'offre
Hilton Manchester Deansgate is renowned as one of the most exclusive conference and events venues in the city. Combining creativity, gastronomic flair, and the ability to rise to any occasion, we provide the space, style and personalised service that our guests & clients want and expect, from grandiose galas and meticulous meetings to private parties, weddings and social soirees...
What will I be doing?
As a Conference and Banqueting Operations Supervisor, you'll be responsible for supervising Conference & Banqueting operations to deliver exceptional Guest and Team Member experiences. A Conference and Banqueting Operations Supervisor will also be required to delegate tasks in line with function sheets and assist with meeting departmental targets. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards...
· Oversee Conference and Banqueting operations
· Communicate and delegate in line with daily function sheets
· Able to work in all areas of Conference and Banqueting including Bar, Restaurant, and Room Service
· Welcome guests in a polite and friendly manner
· Follow cash handling procedures
· Manage guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
· Ensure cleanliness of work areas
· Plan, organise and control the daily operations
· Ensure compliance of brand standards
· Represent needs of the team
· Assist Food and Beverage with achieving financial targets
· Assist Conference and Banquet Manager with training and developing the team
· Assist with annual and mid-year appraisals with team members under your responsibility
· Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
· Comply with local licensing laws
· Be environmentally aware
· Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships
What are we looking for?
A Conference and Banqueting Operations Supervisor working with Hilton Manchester Deansgate is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with our other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, skills, and values that follow:
· Previous large scale Conference and Banqueting supervisory experience
· Commitment to delivering exceptional levels of service
· Positive, warm & genuine attitude
· Good communication skills
· Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
· Ability to work on your own or in teams
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Our teams deliver exceptional hospitality experiences to our Guests every day & their contributions are at the core of our success. We're committed to helping our teams 'Thrive@Hilton', to ensure we're our best self, every day.
Our benefit programmes help to build a strong foundation to achieve this...
BODY - We build a strong foundation for health & wellbeing…
Retirement plan, life assurance, healthcare cash plan, dental insurance & eye care
MIND - We seek lifelong learning & meaningful leadership…
Childcare vouchers, CMP & CAP, AXA employee assistance programme
SPIRIT - We dare to dream & connect with purpose…
Team member room rates globally, perks at work package
We are Hilton, We are Hospitality!
Contract - Permanent (39hrs per week)
Salary - £18k per annum + Hilton perks & benefits package
In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, we require all applicants to have the eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom. Documentation will be required at interview stage