This is the occasion you have been waiting for
WELCOME TO A WORLD OF OPPORTUNITIES - No two days or two hotels are the same, but our spirit and passion for hospitality always brings all our teams together to create a culture of inclusiveness, positivity and drive to achieve our common goal. “To share the light and warmth of hospitality”. With amazing training, resources and support from both managers and colleagues, there is always an opportunity to develop and grow.
A WORLD OF REWARDS
- Hourly Rate of£10.50 per hour on a 39 hour/ week contract
- Smart uniform provided andlaundered
- Free, healthy and high quality meals when on duty
- Grow your Career your next position could beas a Conference and Banquet Operations Manager
- Personal Development programmes designed to support you at every step of your career
- A chance to make a difference through our Corporate Responsibility programmes – Find out what and how we are doing (https://cr.hilton.com)
- Team Member Travel Program: discounted hotel nights plus 50% off Food and Beverages (subject to individual outlets)
- Team Member Referral Program
- Discounted dental and health cover
- High street discounts: with Perks at Work
- Free car park
- Subsidised Taxi between 12am and 7am
- Holiday: 28 daysincluding bank holidays (increasing yearly to up to 33 days)
- Guest Experience Day: 1 night stay with breakfast and dinner
- Modern and inclusive Team Member’s areas
A Conference and Banquet Operations Supervisor is responsible for supervising Conference and Banqueting operations to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while assisting with meeting department targets.
What will I be doing?
As a Conference and Banquet Operations Supervisor, you are responsible for supervising Conference and Banqueting operations to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Conference and Banquet Operations Supervisor will also be required to delegate tasks in line with function sheets and assist with meeting departmental targets. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Supervise Conference and Banqueting operations
- Communicate and delegate in line with daily function sheets
- Able to work in all areas of Conference and Banqueting including Bar, Restaurant, and Room Service
- Welcome guests in a polite and friendly manner
- Follow cash handling procedures
- Manage guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Ensure cleanliness of work areas
- Plan, organise and control the daily operations
- Ensure compliance of brand standards
- Represent needs of the team
- Assist Food and Beverage with achieving financial targets
- Assist Conference and Banquet Manager with training and developing the team
- Assist with annual and mid-year appraisals with team members under your responsibility
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
- Comply with local licensing laws
- Be environmentally aware
- Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships
What are we looking for?
A Conference and Banquet Operations Supervisor serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous Conference and Banquet experience
- Committed to delivering high levels of customer service
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work on your own or in teams
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Experience in the hotel industry
- Experience in supervising and/or delegation
- Willingness to develop team members and self
Want to know more about this job?
Contact Zoe directly in our Recruitment Team on Zoe.Slack@Hilton.com
WHAT MAKES US SPECIAL IS WHO WE ARE, AND WE ARE HILTON!
Never just stay. Stay inspired. Smart luxury is at the core of everything Conrad Hotels & Resorts does. We are the destination of a new generation of smart luxury travellers for whom life, business, and pleasure seamlessly intersect.
Find out more about all our brands and hotels - Hilton Brands | Global Hospitality Company