Looking to join a culture of excellence and be part of the most recognised name in the hospitality industry?
“We are Hilton! We are Hospitality!”
We create heartfelt experiences for our guests and meaningful opportunities for our Team Members. Achieving consistently the title of “Great places to work”, this is not just a job – we offer you a journey of self-discovery, growth and an exceptional career.
Interested in learning more or to hear it straight from our team, click on the link below:
Why join the Hilton family as a Conference & Banqueting Operations Logistics Supervisor?
· “It’s your world”– Your next role could be as an Assistant Conference & Banqueting Manager, or why not move into a different department like Front Office, Accounts or Human Resources in over 100 different countries
· Personal Development programmes for Supervisors and Managers
· Worldwide travel perks - up to 30 nights at discounted rates and 50% F&B discounts
· Industry leading benefits including contributory pension scheme, discounted dental and health cover, and high street discounts
· 28 days holidays including bank holidays (increasing yearly)
· Complimentary meals on duty and uniforms provided
· Service charge and tips
What will I be doing?
· Coordinate tam of Porters whilst setting up meeting and event rooms
· Ensure that the brand standards are followed
· Ensure the Conference and Banqueting areas are kept clean and tidy
· Office Work - preparation of floor plans, answering setup related queries from guests & event planners, staff training & development and preparation of staff rotas
· Welcome guests in a polite and friendly manner
· Manage guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
· Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
· Comply with local licensing laws
As a Conference & Banqueting Logistics Supervisor you will work 5 days per week, including, but not always, weekends and bank holidays.
What are we looking for?
· Positive attitude
· Good communication skills
· Committed to delivering high levels of customer service
· Excellent grooming standards
· Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
· Ability to work on your own or in teams
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
· Conference and Banquet department and/or industry experience
· Previous experience of silver service
· Knowledge of Food Hygiene Regulations
To apply for this role
· We are looking to fill this job as soon as possible and aim to come back to you within the next 2 weeks. If you are successful, you will be invited for an interview followed by a trial shift.
· In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, we do require all applicants to have the eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom. Documentation will be required at interview stage