A Conference and Banquet Logistics Supervisor is responsible for supervising a team of porters which will be setting up meeting rooms and ensuring all working areas are kept clean and tidy to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while working in all areas of Food and Beverage. Amongst these tasks you will also be required to maintain great communication levels (in between guests, staff and other departments), preparation of floor plans, guaranteeing that your staff will follow the Health&Safety procedures implemented by Hilton, motivation and leadership.
What will I be doing?
As a Conference and Banquet Logistics Supervisor, you are responsible for coordinating a team of Porters whilst setting up meeting rooms and ensuring all working areas are kept clean and tidy to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Conference and Banquet Logistics Supervisor will also be required to be able to work in all areas of Food and Beverage. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Set up meeting and event rooms
· Ensure that the brand standards are followed
· Ensure the Conference and Banqueting areas are kept clean and tidy
· Ensure Refreshment breaks are served at the correct times
· Office Work - preparation of floor plans, answering setup related queries from guests&event planners, staff training&development and preparation of staff rotas
· Welcome guests in a polite and friendly manner
· Manage guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
· Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
· Comply with local licensing laws
· Be environmentally aware