The Heart of our team at the Iconic Waldorf Hilton sings service,
Does yours too?
Looking to join a culture of excellence and be part of the most recognised name in the hospitality industry?
“We are Hilton! We are Hospitality!”
We create heartfelt experiences for our guests and meaningful opportunities for our Team Members. Achieving consistently the title of “Great places to work”, this is not just a job – we offer you a journey of self-discovery, growth and an exceptional career.
Interested in learning more or to hear it straight from our team, click on the link below:
Why join the Hilton family as a Conference & Banqueting Assistant Operations Manager?
· “It's your world”– Your next role could be as a Conference & Banqueting Operations Manager, or why not move into a different department like Front Office, Accounts or Human Resources in over 100 different countries
· Personal Development programmes for Supervisors and Managers
· Worldwide travel perks - up to 30 nights at discounted rates and 50% F&B discounts
· Industry leading benefits including contributory pension scheme, discounted dental and health cover, and high street discounts
· 28 days holidays including bank holidays (increasing yearly)
· Complimentary meals on duty and uniforms provided
What will I be doing?
· Manage all Conference and Banqueting operations
· Maintain exceptional levels of customer service
· Ensure compliance of brand standards
· Evaluate guest satisfaction levels with a focus on continuous improvement
· Aware of trends and propose ideas to build the range and quality of Conference and Banquet
· Optimise sales and contain costs, identifying any areas for action
· Set achievable budgets and other short- and long-term functional goals
· Provide effective leadership to the Conference and Banquet teams to ensure targets are met and exceeded both for the hotel and individual development
As a Conference & Banqueting Operations Manager you will work 5 days per week, including, but not always, weekends and bank holidays.
What are we looking for?
· Strong knowledge of hotel/leisure/service sector
· Record of success in Conference and banqueting, specifically the ability to deliver profit, control costs, and build customer loyalty
· Exceptional communication skills
· Exceptional leadership skills to create a winning team
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
· Conference and Banquet Operations experience at Supervisory or junior Manager level in hotel/Events Centre or similar
· Passion for delivering exceptional levels of guest service
To apply for this role
· We are looking to fill this job as soon as possible and aim to come back to you within the next 2 weeks. If you are successful, you will be invited for an interview followed by a trial shift.
· In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, we do require all applicants to have the eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom. Documentation will be required at interview stage
Ideal candidate profile