A Concierge for the Waldorf Astoria Dubai International Financial Centre serves as a key point of contact for guests throughout their stay, providing information about the hotel and the local vicinity and is responsible for creating an unforgettable guest experience.
What will I be doing?
A Concierge is performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Serve as a key point of contact for guests and efficiently respond to guest enquiries.
- Extend a warm welcome to arriving guests and assist guests upon their departure, as required.
- Engage with guests and VIP guests throughout their stay and prove each guest with a tailored guest experience, based on their needs and preferences.
- Provide information, advice and booking services for a wide variety of guest enquiries, including city tours, theatre tickets, restaurant bookings, medical services, transportation, flight bookings etc..
- Process and deliver messages for guests, as required.
- Deliver and safely storage guest luggage upon their arrival and departure.
- Stay up to date with all hotel services, daily VIP arrivals and special events.
- Ensure orderliness and safety guidelines around the lobby and front door areas.
- Project a professional manner with an emphasis on hospitality and guest service at all times.
- Maintain a clean, healthy, and safety working area.
- Act in accordance with policies and procedures when working with front of house equipment and property management systems.
What are we looking for?
A Concierge for the Waldorf Astoria Dubai International Financial Centre is always working on behalf of our guests and working with other team members. To successfully fill this role, you should possess the following skills and characteristics:
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written).
- Positive attitude.
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service.
- Excellent grooming standards.
- Flexibility to respond to a variety of different work situations.
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a team.
- Solid knowledge about the local area of Dubai and the UAE, including attractions, activities, restaurants, entertainment facilities etc..
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous experience working in a luxury hotel in Dubai.
- Previous experience working as a Concierge.
What will it be like to work for Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts?
Waldorf Astoria provides guests the exceptional environment and the personalised attention of True Waldorf Service that creates a singular experience. If you understand the value of personalised attention and know how to treat even the most extraordinarily different experiences with the same rich level of customer service, you may just be the person we are looking for!