Description de l'offre
Take your career to new heights at our exclusive city centre bar on the 23rd floor of the legendary Hilton Manchester Deansgate in Beetham Tower.
Overlooking the iconic cityscape of Manchester, our floor-to-ceiling windows give our guests the opportunity to revel in an afternoon or evening of indulgence and elegance. Our opulent interior, innovative drinks, afternoon tea and food menus, makes Cloud 23 an unforgettable experience for our Guests & a truly unique place to work.
What will I be doing?
As a Bar Supervisor at Cloud 23, you'll supervise the bar service to offer exceptional, service that creates a superior experience for both our Guests & Team Members. Some of the more specifics of the role include being part of a team responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Maintain exceptional bar service with an emphasis on high quality, efficient service
· Check that service standards are set, implemented and monitored, and continuously evaluated
· Set-up of the outlet in accordance with the standards of the operation
· Comply with licensing regulations and hotel procedures relating to the bar and service of alcoholic beverages and conduct staff training sessions accordingly
· Demonstrate a perfect knowledge of all beverages served in the bar, how beverages are prepared and presented, and how Bartenders are trained to possess this knowledge and the application of it
· Ensure compliance with and the proper training of Team Members so that all Company Health and Safety, and Fire Regulations and procedures are understand and applied
· Ensure all Team Members are impeccably presented
· Maximise revenue and increase average spend per person through upselling, service standards, effective training and motivational techniques
What are we looking for?
Our Bar Supervisors at Cloud 23 are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, we'll be looking for the attitude, skills, and values that follow:
· A warmth of personality, attentive, genuine and smartly presented
· Bar supervisory experience in a similar environment to our Bar
· Evident depth of knowledge in mixology
· An ability to listen, hear and respond to demanding Guest needs
· Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
· Accountable and resilient
· Committed to delivering high levels of customer service
· Ability to work under pressure
· Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Our teams deliver exceptional hospitality experiences to our Guests every day & their contributions are at the core of our success. We're committed to helping our teams 'Thrive@Hilton', to ensure we're our best self, every day.
Our benefit programmes help to build a strong foundation to achieve this...
BODY - We build a strong foundation for health & well being:
Retirement plan, life assurance, healthcare cash plan, dental insurance & eye care
MIND - We seek lifelong learning & meaningful leadership:
Childcare vouchers, CMP & CAP, AXA employee assistance programme
SPIRIT - We dare to dream & connect with purpose:
Team member room rates globally, perks at work package
We are Hilton, We are Hospitality!
Contract - Permanent (39hrs per week)
Salary - £18k per annum + service charge & Hilton perks and benefits package