Looking to join a culture of excellence as a Chef de Partie and be part of the most recognised name in the hospitality industry?
“We are Hilton! We are Hospitality!”
We create heartfelt experiences for our guests and meaningful opportunities for our Team Members. Achieving consistently the title of “Great places to work”, this is not just a job – we offer you a journey of self-discovery, growth and an exceptional career.
Why join the Hilton family as a Chef de Partie?
· Basic salary of £21000 per annum
· “It’s your world”– Your next role could be as a Sous Chef in over 100 different countries
· Personal Development programmes
· Worldwide travel perks - up to 30 nights at discounted rates and 50% F&B discounts
· Industry leading benefits including contributory pension scheme, discounted dental and health cover, and high street discounts
· 28 days holidays including bank holidays (increasing yearly)
· Complimentary meals on duty and uniforms provided
What will I be doing?
· Ensure all food preparation meets standards
· Prepare and present high quality food
· Supervise staff
· Keep all working areas clean and tidy and ensure no cross contamination
· Prepare all mis-en-place for all relevant menus
· Assist in positive outcomes from guest queries in a timely and efficient manner