A Waiter/ess is responsible for serving guests in a friendly, timely, and efficient manner to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while having extensive knowledge of menu offerings.
What will I be doing?
As a Waiter/ess, you are responsible for serving guests in a friendly, timely, and efficient manner to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Waiter/ess will also be required to have extensive knowledge of menu offerings. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Manage guest queries in a friendly, timely, and efficient manner
· Serve Alcoholic/non-Alcoholic beverages in conjunction with licensing/liquor regulations for residents and non-residents
· Ensure knowledge of menu and all products
· Ensure mis-en-place is well stocked at all floor stations
· Follow correct reporting procedures if faced with issues
· Ensure Food and Beverage orders are of a consistently good standard and delivered in a timely manor
· Practice Hilton Grooming standards including uniform dress code, cleanliness and personal hygiene
· Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation