Description de l'offre
Looking to join a culture of excellence and be part of the most recognised name in the hospitality industry?
“We are Hilton! We are Hospitality!”
We create heartfelt experiences for our guests and meaningful opportunities for our Team Members. Achieving consistently the title of “Great places to work”, this is not just a job – we offer you a journey of self-discovery, growth and an exceptional career.
Why join the Hilton family as a Housekeeping Assistant?
· “It's your world”– Your next role could be as an Assistant Head Housekeeper or why not move into a different department like Front Office, Accounts or Human Resources in over 100 different countries
· Personal Development programmes for Room Attendants, Supervisors and Managers
· Worldwide travel perks - up to 30 nights at discounted rates and 50% F&B discounts
· Industry leading benefits including contributory pension scheme, discounted dental and health cover, and high street discounts
· 28 days holidays including bank holidays (increasing yearly)
· Complimentary meals on duty and uniforms provided
What will I be doing?
Be the face of our hotel and ensure a memorable room experience for Guests
Provide a high level of customer service at all times
As a Housekeeper you will work up to 5 days per week, including, but not always, weekends and bank holidays. Shifts are usually from 8am until 4pm.
What are we looking for?
· Positive attitude and someone who makes our guests smile
· Genuinely friendly and caring
· Enjoys working as part of a team
· Good communication and personal presentation
· Attention to detail
· Resilient and can work under pressure
· It would be advantageous if you worked previously in a customer facing job.
There is no specific education or qualification required for this job.
To apply for this role:
· We are looking to fill this job as soon as possible and aim to come back to you within the next 2 weeks. If you are successful, you will be invited for an interview followed by a trial shift.
· In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, we do require all applicants to have the eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom. Documentation will be required at interview stage
· Please notify us if you have any criminal convictions or cases pending