A Receptionist provides reception services for Guests to contribute to an overall exceptional experience from check-in through check-out and complete audits, as required.
What will I be doing?
As Receptionist, you will provide reception services for Guests to contribute to an overall exceptional experience from check-in through check-out and complete audits, as required. A Receptionist contributes to the first impressions of our Guests and, therefore, must perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Achieve positive outcomes from Guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
· Ensure an efficient reception experience for Guests, including check in/out, and complete audit procedures, as required
· Ensure that both the Front Office Manager and Reception Supervisors are kept fully aware of any relevant feedback from guests and, or, other departments
· Demonstrate a high level of customer service at all times
· Attend appropriate training courses, when required, and assist with the Night Team's training and development efforts
· Demonstrate a knowledge of hotel room categories, room rates, packages, promotions and other general product knowledge necessary to perform daily duties
· Maximize room occupancy and use up-selling techniques to promote hotel services and facilities
· Use the correct procedures regarding the acceptance of foreign currencies, credit cards and cash in accordance with the hotel credit policy
· Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
· Act in accordance with policies and procedures when working with front of house equipment and property management systems
· Follow company brand standards
· Assist other departments, as necessary