A Night Porter provides night-hour assistance of Guests and Guest services to contribute to an overall exceptional experience from check-in through check-out.
What will I be doing?
As Night Porter, you will provide night-hour assistance of Guests and Guest services to contribute to an overall exceptional experience from check-in through check-out. A Night Assistant contributes to the first impressions of our Guests and, therefore, must perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Achieve positive outcomes from Guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
· Assist Guests, as necessary
· Deliver of guest mail, newspapers and express check out bills to rooms
· Demonstrate a high level of customer service at all times
· Collect room service/ breakfast cards
· Assist Night Management with fire walks, and, in case of an emergency
· Act in accordance with all security and emergency procedures and manage the instigation of these, as required
· Attend appropriate training courses, when required, and assist with the Night Team's training and development efforts
· Demonstrate current knowledge of hotel products, services, pricing and policies, as well as knowledge of the local area
· Act in accordance with policies and procedures when working with front of house equipment and property management systems
· Assist with Health and Safety Checks and Night Walks
· Maintain a good status awareness of all hotel areas