A Maintenance Assistant is responsible for carrying out appropriate maintenance work promptly and to the highest standards to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience.
What will I be doing?
As a Maintenance Assistant, you are responsible for carrying out appropriate maintenance work promptly and to the highest standards to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Maintenance Assistant will also be required to follow all company statutory and legal regulatory requirements during repairs. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Implement company statutory and legal requirements including fire, health and safety, hygiene, electricity at work, and all local by-laws
· Respond to all enquiries promptly
· Carry out maintenance repair work and ensure the appropriate PPE is worn during all repairs
· Maintain the green areas and car parks when applicable
· Follow planned preventative maintenance programmes
· Ensure good relationships with internal and external customers and contractors
· Ensure energy conservation initiatives are implemented
· Follow C.O.S.H.H regulations, in particular the storage of hazardous substances
· Attend additional training suitable to the role