Description de l'offre
Looking to join a culture of excellence and be part of the most recognised name in the hospitality industry?
“We are Hilton! We are Hospitality!”
We create heartfelt experiences for our guests and meaningful opportunities for our Team Members. Achieving consistently the title of “Great places to work”, this is not just a job – we offer you a journey of self-discovery, growth and an exceptional career.
Interested in learning more or to hear it straight from our team, click on the link below:
What will I be doing?
· You are responsible for supporting laundry operations and providing pressing, sewing, and other similar services to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience.
· You will also be required to manage and respond to guest requests.
· Check uniforms for cleanliness and condition, carrying out minor repair work, if required. Ensure support is provided to the laundry function when required. Complete wash cycles, folding of linen and correct storage.
· Ensure soiled and damaged linen is stored in soiled bags and disposed of correctly. Maintain linen room and uniform store. Ensure floors are stocked with the correct amount of each linen items.
As a Casual Linen Porter you will work agreed days per week, including, but not always, weekends and bank holidays.
What are we looking for?
· Positive attitude and someone who makes our guests smile
· Ability to work under pressure
· Enjoys working as part of a team and on own
· Ambitious and hard working
· Respond to guest requests and deliver high levels of service
· Methodical and well organised and previous experience would be advantageous in this position.
· There is no specific education or qualification required for this job.
To apply for this role
· We are looking to fill this job as soon as possible and aim to come back to you within the next 2 weeks. If you are successful, you will be invited for an interview followed by a trial shift.
· In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, we do require all applicants to have the eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom. Documentation will be required at interview stage