Looking to join a culture of excellence and be part of the most recognised name in the hospitality industry?
“We are Hilton! We are Hospitality!”
We create heartfelt experiences for our guests and meaningful opportunities for our Team Members. Achieving consistently the title of “Great places to work”, this is not just a job – we offer you a journey of self-discovery, growth and an exceptional career.
Interested in learning more or to hear it straight from our team, click on the link below:
Why join the Hilton family as a Casual Linen Porter?
· “It's your world”– Your next role could be as a Housekeeping Supervisor, or why not move into a different department like Front Office, Accounts or Human Resources in over 100 different countries
· Worldwide travel perks - up to 30 nights at discounted rates and 50% F&B discounts
· Industry leading benefits including contributory pension scheme, discounted dental and health cover, and high street discounts
· 28 days holidays including bank holidays (increasing yearly)
· Complimentary meals on duty and uniforms provided
What will I be doing?
· You are responsible for supporting laundry operations and providing pressing, sewing, and other similar services to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience.
· You will also be required to manage and respond to guest requests.
· Check uniforms for cleanliness and condition, carrying out minor repair work, if required. Ensure support is provided to the laundry function when required. Complete wash cycles, folding of linen and correct storage.
· Ensure soiled and damaged linen is stored in soiled bags and disposed of correctly. Maintain linen room and uniform store. Ensure floors are stocked with the correct amount of each linen items.
As a Casual Linen Porter you will work agreed days per week, including, but not always, weekends and bank holidays.