Description de l'offre
Looking to join a culture of excellence and be part of the most recognised name in the hospitality industry?
“We are Hilton! We are Hospitality!”
We create heartfelt experiences for our guests and meaningful opportunities for our Team Members. Achieving consistently the title of “Great places to work”, this is not just a job – we offer you a journey of self-discovery, growth and an exceptional career.
Interested in learning more or to hear it straight from our team, click on the link below:
What will I be doing?
As a Housekeeping Assistant, you are responsible for ensuring cleanliness of public areas to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Housekeeping Assistant will also be required to replace guest amenities and assist with guest requests. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Ensure cleanliness of public areas
· Clean guest bedrooms and bathrooms
· Vacuum rooms and corridors
· Change and replenish bed linen, towels and guest amenities in line with company guidelines
· Undertake regular deep cleaning tasks
· Restock and maintain trolley on daily basis
· Be environmentally aware
· Dispose of waste accordingly
· Carry out lost property procedures
· Manage guest requests in a timely and efficient manner
· Manage master keys in his/her possesssion
· Check public areas and toilets taking remedial action where necessary
· Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
· Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships
What are we looking for?
A Housekeeping Assistant serving Hilton brands are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
· Positive attitude
· Good communication skills
· Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
· Excellent grooming standards
· Ability to work on their own or in teams
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
· Hotel experience
· Experience in a similar position
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!