Looking to join a culture of excellence and be part of the most recognised name in the hospitality industry?
“We are Hilton! We are Hospitality!”
We create heartfelt experiences for our guests and meaningful opportunities for our Team Members. Achieving consistently the title of “Great places to work”, this is not just a job – we offer you a journey of self-discovery, growth and an exceptional career.
Interested in learning more or to hear it straight from our team, click on the link below:
What will I be doing?
As a Housekeeping Assistant, you are responsible for ensuring cleanliness of public areas to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Housekeeping Assistant will also be required to replace guest amenities and assist with guest requests. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Ensure cleanliness of public areas
· Clean guest bedrooms and bathrooms
· Vacuum rooms and corridors
· Change and replenish bed linen, towels and guest amenities in line with company guidelines
· Undertake regular deep cleaning tasks
· Restock and maintain trolley on daily basis
· Be environmentally aware
· Dispose of waste accordingly
· Carry out lost property procedures
· Manage guest requests in a timely and efficient manner
· Manage master keys in his/her possesssion
· Check public areas and toilets taking remedial action where necessary
· Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
· Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships