A Host / Hostess at the Pompadour by Galvin Restaurant is responsible for seating guests and managing table set-ups to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while working to achieve departmental targets.
The pompadour by Galvin Restaurant is a high standard, luxury restaurant. We are looking for candidates with previous experience in the same environment.
What will I be doing?
As a Host / Hostess, you are responsible for seating guests and managing table set-ups to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Food and Beverage Host / Hostess will also be required to work in all areas of Food and Beverage and strive to achieve departmental targets. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Welcome guests in a polite and friendly manner
· Coordinate seating for customers
· Up-sell with latest departmental incentives
· Manage table set-ups
· Able to work in all areas of Food and Beverage including Bar and Restaurant
· Follow cash handling procedures
· Manage guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
· Ensure compliance of brand standards
· Strive to achieve departmental targets
· Ensure cleanliness of work areas
· Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
· Comply with local licensing laws
· Be environmentally aware
· Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships
Looking to join a culture of excellence and be part of the most recognised name in the hospitality industry?
“We are Hilton! We are Hospitality!”
We create heartfelt experiences for our guests and meaningful opportunities for our Team Members. Achieving consistently the title of “Great places to work”, this is not just a job – we offer you a journey of self-discovery, growth and an exceptional career.
Interested in learning more or to hear it straight from our team, click on the link below:
Why join the Hilton family as a Food and Beverage Host?
· “It's your world”– Your next role could be as a Food and Beverage Team Leader or Supervisor, or why not move into a different department like Front Office, Accounts or Human Resources in over 100 different countries
· Personal Development programmes for Waiters, Supervisors and Managers
· Worldwide travel perks - up to 30 nights at discounted rates and 50% F&B discounts
· Industry leading benefits including contributory pension scheme, discounted dental and health cover, and high street discounts
· 28 days holidays including bank holidays (increasing yearly)
· Complimentary meals on duty and uniforms provided
· Service charge and tips