Description de l'offre
A Golf Food and Beverage Attendant is responsible for sales and guest services from the Golf Shop/Snack Bar.
What will I be doing?
A Golf Food and Beverage Attendant, ensures that the golfers are checked-in as directed for golf rounds; golf shop and food items are sold efficiently and ail payments collected correctly. Requires communication with Greeters upon guest arrival. Monitors and replenish supplies/food products and shop inventory based on day's sales and business. Work Schedule must be flexible to include weekends and holidays as required. Cash/charge reconciliation at completion of each shift will be required. You will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Other duties may be assigned as directed to support the objectives of the operation to deliver first class services at the Golf Course
· Receives work direction on a daily basis from the General Manager and/or Golf Professional
· Checks-in ail golfers arriving to play for the day. Handles payment of golf round to guest's preferred method of payment. Stocks and Inventories Golf Shop and Snack Bar to ensure sufficient product for day's business. Handles sale of product! Amenities to proper method of payments. Reconciles sales at end of shift
· Informs golfers of any special conditions for the day. Communicates with Management as needed to keep informed of situations on golf course
· Assists in regularly scheduled work activities not limited to c1eaning, restocking, ordering, etc.
· Supports fellow team members in the achievement of first class services
· Maintain a schedule of daily routines to ensure the achievement of first c1ass services and the minimization of operational costs
What are we looking for?
As Golf Food and Beverage Attendant, serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
· Work experience at a Hotel Resort style property, in the food and beverage industry is preferred or in golf shop operations is preferable
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!