The Hilton Cambridge is having a Recruitment Event for everyone who wants to have a career within our
Food and Beverage Department
“We are Hilton! We are Hospitality!”
If you are enthusiastic, passionate and seeking a career in hospitality come to Hilton Cambridge and attend our Open Recruitment day!
We are currently looking for:
· · Casual Food and Beverage Assistant
Date : Saturday the 6th of October 2018
Time: Anytime between from 10.00am – 6.00pm
Place: Hilton Cambridge City Centre
Address : Downing Street, Cambridge, Post Code: CB2 3DT
Dress Code : Smart Casual
What should you bring?
Valid passport/national ID (Visa & work permit if necessary), and your CV!
Anything else you need to do prior to the date?
Please confirm you attendance by clicking the Apply button - or send your CV by e-mail to :
Why join the Hilton family as a Food and Beverage Assistance?
• “It's your world”– Your next role could be as a Food and Beverage Team Leader or Supervisor, or why not move into a different department like Front Office, Accounts or Human Resources in over 100 different countries
• Personal Development programmes for Waiters, Supervisors and Managers
• Complimentary meals on duty and uniforms provided
What will I be doing?
· You might work in the following areas of Food and Beverage: Bar, Restaurant, Breakfast, Room Service and/or Conference and Events
· You will be the face of the outlet, communicating with the kitchen and the guests alike ensuring a smooth and memorable experience
· Welcome guests in a polite and friendly manner, consistently demonstrating great customer service
· As a Food and Beverage Host you will work up to 5 days per week, including, but not always, weekends and bank holidays.
· Breakfast shifts usually start between 6am and 7am and Bar and Conference and Events may finish between 11pm and 2am.
We are looking forward to hearing back from you and we hope to see you on Saturday the 6th of October!
Ideal candidate profile