Looking to join a culture of excellence and be part of the most recognised name in the hospitality industry?
“We are Hilton! We are Hospitality!”
We create heartfelt experiences for our guests and meaningful opportunities for our Team Members. Achieving consistently the title of “Great places to work”, this is not just a job – we offer you a journey of self-discovery, growth and an exceptional career.
Interested in learning more or to hear it straight from our team, click on the link below:
Why join the Hilton family as a Conference and Events Host?
· “It's your world”– Your next role could be as an Events Team Leader or Supervisor, or why not move into a different department like Front Office, Accounts or Human Resources in over 100 different countries
· Personal Development programmes for Waiters, Supervisors and Managers
· Worldwide travel perks - up to 30 nights at discounted rates and 50% F&B discounts
· Industry leading benefits including contributory pension scheme, discounted dental and health cover, and high street discounts
· 28 days holidays including bank holidays (increasing yearly)
· Complimentary meals on duty and uniforms provided
What will I be doing?
· You will work in all Conference and Events outlets
· You will be the face of the outlet, communicating with the guests and other team members alike ensuring a smooth and memorable experience
· Welcome guests in a polite and friendly manner, consistently demonstrating great customer service
As a Food and Beverage Host you will work 5 days per week, including, but not always, weekends and bank holidays.
Breakfast shifts usually start between 6am and 7am and Bar and Conference and Events may finish between 11pm and 2am.
What are we looking for?
· Previous Experience in a similar role
· Positive attitude and someone who makes our guests smile
· Genuinely friendly and caring
· Enjoys working as part of a team
· Passion for food and beverage and willingness to learn
· Ambitious and hard working
· Good communication and personal presentation
There is no specific education or qualification required for this job.
To apply for this role
· We are looking to fill this job as soon as possible and aim to come back to you within the next 2 weeks. If you are successful, you will be invited for an interview followed by a trial shift.
· In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, we do require all applicants to have the eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom. Documentation will be required at interview stage